[Catalyst] Project Opportunity

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu Jun 7 15:00:56 GMT 2007

On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 10:43:59AM +0200, Leo Cacciari wrote:
> Sorry for the post to the list.... I truly hate Reply-To header.... My
> mail reader has a 'reply to all' butto just for replying to mailing
> lists... Well, I'll be more attentive in the future...

And mine (mutt) lets you hit 'r', 'n', enter to reply to the original poster
even with reply-to munging on.

reply-to munging in -principle- is a bad thing but in practice it results
in less misrouted mail on a list like this where the vast majority case is
wanting to make an on-list reply - I was opposed to turning it on originally
but there was a clear majority in favour (I'm your friendly neighbourhood
listadmin if you weren't aware :) and in practice it does seem to have turned
out to be the better option for this list.