[Catalyst] 2 Catalyst applications on the same server

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 16:55:40 GMT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to use 2 Catalyst applications on the same web server, using
mod_perl.

The problem is that I can run only one of them, no matter which one. If I
put them both to run, the web server doesn't want to start, and it doesn't
write any error in the error log.

I think there might be a conflict between them, but I can't find where it
could be.

Thank you for your help.

In httpd.conf I have:

LoadFile d:/usr/bin/perl58.dll

Include e:/web/MyApp1/include/httpd.txt
Include e:/web/MyApp2/include/httpd.txt

Both httpd.txt files are similar. One of them is for "MyApp1", and the other
for "MyApp2", and look like this:

<Virtualhost 127.0.0.1:80>
ServerName www.myapp1.ro
ServerAdmin oct at email.ro
DocumentRoot e:/web/MyApp/root
ScriptAlias /scripts/ e:/web/MyApp1/scripts/

ErrorLog e:/web/MyApp1/logs/error.txt
CustomLog e:/web/MyApp1/logs/access.txt common

<IfModule mod_perl.c>
PerlRequire "e:/web/MyApp1/script/preload.pl"

<Location />
Options Indexes
Order allow,deny
Allow from all