[Catalyst] Adding DBIC schema causes TT error

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Wed Jun 20 07:32:27 GMT 2007

Good afternoon,

I've run into a problem that I can't make any progress with;
hoping someone might be able offer suggestions.

Development was moving along nicely and then I suddenly got the
following error in a response:

     Couldn't render template "file error - welcome.tt2: not found"

The only thing I could find that would stop the error was
removing the last DBIC schema class that I added to
load_classes. Since I couldn't see anything obviously wrong with
the class/module, I tried duplicating a known good class and
renaming it. When I add that class I get the same error. I
tested with a variety of different modules and the only
consistency I could find was that adding one more class caused
the above error.

I tried changing the order of classes loaded and the problem persists.

I leave the new class in place and remove one of the existing
classes, and the problem disappears. There seems to be a maximum
limit on the number of classes I can have loaded. I'm only at 19
classes and I find it hard to believe that would be a limit. So...

I thought it might be a resource limit problem so I increased
limits with ulimit; the problem persists.

I don't know what else to try, any advise or suggestions would
really be appreciated. If this should move to DBIC list, please
let me know. But at this point the error is coming from TT so
I'm not convinced it's just a DBIC issue. And if I need to
supply more details, again please let me know.

Thanks,
Charlie

--
    Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt