[Catalyst] Adding DBIC schema causes TT error

Jon Schutz jon+catalyst at youramigo.com
Wed Jun 20 07:39:23 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 16:32 +1000, Charlie Garrison wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> I've run into a problem that I can't make any progress with;
> hoping someone might be able offer suggestions.
>
> Development was moving along nicely and then I suddenly got the
> following error in a response:

>      Couldn't render template "file error - welcome.tt2: not found"

Looks like a side-effect of another error.  If $c->stash->{template} is
not set, it defaults to the action name.

Presumably you have a sub called 'welcome' in your controller class and
under normal processing you set $c->stash->{template} = "something".
What happens if an error occurs with your DBIC schema manipulation -
does it bypass the setting of the template?

HTH.

--

Jon