[Catalyst] Adding DBIC schema causes TT error

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Thu Jun 21 00:01:02 GMT 2007

Good morning,

On 20/6/07 at 2:55 PM -0700, Bill Moseley <moseley at hank.org> wrote:

>Doesn't really sound like your problem,
>although it's a bit odd that adding a schema class would effect
>how TT finds templates.

I would agree with that.  :-|

>If you are getting a template not found error then maybe enabling
>debugging in Template::Provider would help -- or just throw in a few
>warn messages to see what paths it's looking for the template.

Would you mind giving some specifics. I added "DEBUG => '1'" to
__PACKAGE__->config in my View::TT but I'm not seeing any extra
debug info. I am using a mostly default setup for View::TT,

__PACKAGE__->config({
     CATALYST_VAR => 'Catalyst',
     INCLUDE_PATH => [
         RP->path_to( 'root', 'src' ),
         RP->path_to( 'root', 'lib' )
     ],
     PRE_PROCESS  => 'config/main',
     WRAPPER      => 'site/wrapper',
     ERROR        => 'error.tt2',
     TIMER        => 0,
     TEMPLATE_EXTENSION => '.tt2',
     DEBUG        => '1',
});

How do I enable debugging in Template::Provider? Following the
man page, I also tried this:

use Template::Constants qw( :debug );
__PACKAGE__->config({
     DEBUG        => DEBUG_PROVIDER,
});

With that option I got this:

[Template::Provider] creating cache of unlimited slots for [
CODE(0x1d38890) ]

But no other debugging output that I could see.

Thanks,
Charlie

--
    Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt