[Catalyst] apache2/mod_perl virtualhost misfire --

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Thu Jun 28 19:47:32 GMT 2007

On 6/28/07, Dwalu Z. Khasu <dwalu at cs.bu.edu> wrote:
> I'm hoping someone with more sleep than I, can help me spot what seems to
> be a simple & nasty misconfiguration :s

I don't think you've shown enough of the config file to help you.  You
could look at the examples in the apache docs:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/vhosts/examples.html

> However I can't access the app via the vhost config.

Try accessing a static file through the vhost.  If that doesn't work
either, then you know it's not a Catalyst problem.  Check the headers
you're sending to make sure they include a Host: header matching your
ServerName directive.

- Perrin