[Catalyst] Some bits missing/wrong in the docs for the dev version of C::P::Authentication

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Wed Mar 7 16:08:43 GMT 2007

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Jay K wrote:

> Does this all make sense to you?

I think so.

I think what would be really good would be to add a separate how-to
document that shows how to write your own minimal plugin, how to enable
the session integration, etc. This should be pretty high-level, and refer
the reader to Internals for detailed discussion on all the methods.

As it stands, trying to write a simple plugin requires me to read the
rather intimindating Internals docs, which contain way more info than I
need, organized in a way not well-suited to my goal.

-dave