[Catalyst] reserved words

Eden Cardim edencardim at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:51:42 GMT 2007

On 3/7/07, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I just delete the file Show.pm and restart the server, the program works
> fine, but if I put it back and restart, it gives that error.
> I have seen the same thing under Linux and Windows.

You'd get along a lot better if you actually read the docs and error messages.
You can't forward to a Catalyst View that doesn't implement a
process() method or it'll throw an exception, which was just what
happened in your case.

You probably need to run:

script/myapp_create.pl view MyView TT

To create a TT view that has a process() method implemented. Or just
change TT to whatever type of view you want. Either that or implement
a process() method yourself.

--
Eden Cardim
Instituto Baiano de Biotecnologia