[Catalyst] Template Engine

Michael Reece mreece at vinq.com
Tue Mar 13 19:20:19 GMT 2007

you will find that most here use Template Toolkit, but i prefer
HTML::Mason, because i can do really interesting things with an OO-
based templating system.  but embedding perl into HTML may not be
what you mean by "promotes good practices" .. mason is pretty
agnostic in that regard, but you can develop and enforce your own
good practices.