[BULK] - Re: [Catalyst] Template Engine

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Tue Mar 13 21:42:29 GMT 2007

 I like the idea of OO based modules and systems. Is that the main
difference between TT and Mason? That is that Mason is OO based and TT
is not? That in itself could be a good enough reason to go with one over
the other. But support, documentation, and ease out weigh if its OO
based or not.

Ali Mesdaq
Security Researcher
Websense Security Labs