[Catalyst] Catalyst Exception received by e-mail?

Dylan Vanderhoof DylanV at semaphore.com
Tue Mar 27 16:41:11 GMT 2007

I'm sure there's a better way to do it, but I have some code in
Root->end() that effectivly does (pseudocode):

If( $error && !$debug ) {
   email_stacktrace();
   clear_error();
   template = 'default_error.tt';
}

The one problem with doing it like that is that if you die in the view
somewhere, you don't get emailed.  I haven't had time to look into it
much further since we almost never have a failure in the view.

-D