[Catalyst] Charting data

Shane McEwan linenoise at virtualdoughnutland.com
Wed May 2 07:52:55 GMT 2007

G'day Nigel, All.

Another charting package that I've just started using is Chart Director[1].
It creates beautiful graphs and charts and is very flexible. It's not free
but it's relatively cheap and you can download a free version that
watermarks your charts if you want to test it out.

Supports Windows, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, OSX, ASP, .NET, Java, ColdFusion,
PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, C++, 32bit and 64bit. Phew!

[1] http://www.advsofteng.com/