[Catalyst] Bug in Catalyst::finalize_headers()

Bernhard Graf catalyst2 at augensalat.de
Mon May 7 22:27:26 GMT 2007

Matt S Trout wrote:
> On Sun, May 06, 2007 at 12:02:51PM +0200, Bernhard Graf wrote:

> > A patch against the svn trunk is attached.
>
> You seem to have only sent half the patch - could you try re-sending
> it and make sure the test is attached this time please?

Of course you're right. But I'm not so familiar with the Catalyst code
and esp. the tests, so writing appropriate tests is quite difficult for
me. I would like to contribute more, but I simply don't have the time
ATM.

Andy Grundman has already applied a patch similar to mine. Lucky me. ;-)
--
Bernhard Graf