[Catalyst] Bug in Catalyst::finalize_headers()

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue May 8 01:34:12 GMT 2007

On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 11:27:26PM +0200, Bernhard Graf wrote:
> Matt S Trout wrote:
> > On Sun, May 06, 2007 at 12:02:51PM +0200, Bernhard Graf wrote:
>
> > > A patch against the svn trunk is attached.
> >
> > You seem to have only sent half the patch - could you try re-sending
> > it and make sure the test is attached this time please?
>
> Of course you're right. But I'm not so familiar with the Catalyst code
> and esp. the tests, so writing appropriate tests is quite difficult for
> me. I would like to contribute more, but I simply don't have the time
> ATM.
>
> Andy Grundman has already applied a patch similar to mine. Lucky me. ;-)

Indeed he has, so you can use the tests he wrote for that as a guideline
for how to do it next time.

Generally we'd rather have a failing test and no patch than a patch and no
test; if you aren't familiar enough with the code to write tests then you
probably aren't familiar enough to patch it safely either.

Shadowcat Systems Ltd.   Contact mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk for a quote
                                          http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/