[Catalyst] Shoot out -- Catalyst / RoR / Other MVC apps --

Anthony Gardner cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 8 09:58:22 GMT 2007

Hmmmmmmm, no, I don't think that is what I was talking about (though it might be)

I thought the competition was made up of teams that were part of communities rather than companies.

Plus, I'm sure RoR had a representation in the comp I was thinking of. This comp is just PHP/Perl/Java.

Tobias Kremer <list at funkreich.de> wrote: > I seem to remember hearing sth a few months ago about a comp between various
> MVC apps comprising of various teams / tasks / time limits etc.
>
> Does anyone know what I'm talking about here?!
>
> If s.o does, what became of it and are there any links to be had to read up
> on what happened?

You probably mean the plat_forms contest held in Nuernberg, Germany:

http://www.plat-forms.org/2007

No results yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing them, too :)

--Tobias