[Catalyst] Shoot out -- Catalyst / RoR / Other MVC apps --

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Tue May 8 10:15:24 GMT 2007

> Hmmmmmmm, no, I don't think that is what I was talking about (though it might
> be)
> I thought the competition was made up of teams that were part of communities
> rather than companies.

Oh, okay, nevermind then. Sounds interesting, though. Tell us if you find
something out about it.

> Plus, I'm sure RoR had a representation in the comp I was thinking of. This
> comp is just PHP/Perl/Java.

Ruby and Python didn't make it because there were too few teams. The
interesting thing is that Perl was first left out of the competition and
got included later on due to the Perl community's protest :)

--Tobias