[Catalyst] How to make MyApp::B a part of MyApp::A ?

Oleg Pronin syber.rus at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:32:34 GMT 2007

A good point to start with.

As a more complex solution later maybe one should try to store a hash of
applications ($c) with all surrounding stuff. And make independent component
which will decide which application (i.e. $c) the request is to be
dispatched to.

Ahh, unfortunately im not familiar enough with catalyst's internals to
advice somethin.