[Catalyst] AJAX with catalyst

Dmitri Pissarenko dmitri.pissarenko at gmail.com
Sat May 12 12:36:05 GMT 2007

Hello!

I'm learning catalyst and have written a simple application, which
lets user display, edit, add data to/from database.

Now I want to make it more user-friendly by using some elements known
from desktop apps:

1) Popup windows
2) Context menus
3) Panels, which I can drag from one place to another. That is, I have
four panels (with different content) on a page, and I can change their
places by dragging one panel to another place.

I have two questions:

1) Where can I find materials about how to do it with Perl catalyst?
2) Where can I find material about Perl Catalyst with AJAX in general?

Thanks in advance

Dmitri Pissarenko