[Catalyst] User account registration login

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Sun May 13 15:22:37 GMT 2007

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 10:23:41AM -0500, Tom Printy wrote:
> I was wondering if there is a user registration/account creation/login
> module for catalyst.  While I understand that all login systems are
> different I was hoping that there was one that I could extend to meet my
> needs instead of rolling my own from scratch. Furthermore is there a
> directory of open Catalyst projectes out there other than the Catalyst
> wiki?

It may not suit your needs, but by all means have a look at what I've
knocked together for my app. It's basically a sign-up form with and
emailed activation link.

The project's here: http://developer.berlios.de/projects/parley

I can't actually browse the SVN repo through there right now, but I
think all the relevant stuff is in Controller::User::SignUp

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk