[Catalyst] Catalyst merchandise

RA Jones ra.jones at dpw.clara.co.uk
Fri May 18 18:16:55 GMT 2007

Mike Whitaker wrote:
> I may arrange a bulk order for UK folk, since the shipping's about
> $7/shirt. Need to get 15+ of the same item to make that sensible, though.

OK, count me in for a T-shirt for starters. Possibly a childrens' one as
well.
--
Richard Jones

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail