[Catalyst] Session unexpectedly expiring

Alexandre Jousset mid at gtmp.org
Wed May 23 16:44:03 GMT 2007

	Hi,

Jeff Chimene wrote:
> More breadcrumbs. The directory is getting created, but session_data
> isn't getting created.

	I have similar problem... The symptom is that the directory is created
with the wrong user (root). Each time I reboot the server I have to
manually « chown www-data:www-data » the directory (don't remember its
name). As you may have guessed, for the moment the directory is in /tmp
(which content is deleted at each reboot).

	I don't care I am not in prod but I think if you specially create a dir
somewhere else in your FS with good owner and configure Session to use
it, everything should be OK.

	Maybe it's not the same bug (is it a bug?). My 2p.

	Regards,
--