[Catalyst] session issue

Gaurav Talwar S3119995 at student.rmit.edu.au
Thu May 24 08:33:16 GMT 2007

Hello friends,

i am working on a website using catalyst. Users are required to fill some forms which are 4-5 pages long. While filling the form he may opt to go to the previous page to edit details he has previously filled.if he goes back to the previous page I need to show him all his details he chose/filled on the previous page.

I am using session to store all his details he is filling in the form. When he goes back to the previous pages, i take the information from the session and i fill them in the pages.
Now the problem is that if users opens two forms together and fills some data and then goes back to previous page, the session shows him the data (he filled in the second form )in the first form.

I know the problem is that they are using same session. But how to avoid this? Any help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks!
Gaurav Talwar
"Wisdom begins in wonder" - Socrates, philosopher