[Catalyst] Link to file

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Thu May 24 17:47:37 GMT 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 09:29:40AM -0700, Will Smith wrote:
>    thank you for all of your help.
>    Yes, I just want to link to a file on local machine. And yes, I added the
>    file:// to the path, but it links to nowhere. When cursor over, it shows
>    file:///var..... just like any other links on a html page outside Cat, but
>    it links to nothing. Just wonder if you ever really put a link like that
>    on your app.

I have no idea where you're storing the files on your system, but that
looks like the format I'd expect for a file: url, e.g.
file:///etc/resolv.conf works just fine.

Where is the file? (with full path)? You are using a browser on the same
machine that you're running catalyst on aren't you?

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  For this and the answers to many other questions don't ask me.