[Catalyst] Link to file

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 18:34:32 GMT 2007

Sorry for all the confusion. I run the browser on the same machine that cat app running.
 My file is at: /var/www/html/myfolder/myfile.wav
 On any html page outside Cat, just simply add the full path to the href, then user just click on the link to listen to the audio.
 I have tried with different file format: .txt, .html, .wav  none work.
 this is the code in the template:

 It's so simple that I never thought about this until I really put the link in the template and it does not work.

 Thank you

Chisel Wright <chisel at herlpacker.co.uk> wrote:
 I have no idea where you're storing the files on your system, but that
looks like the format I'd expect for a file: url, e.g.
file:///etc/resolv.conf works just fine.

Where is the file? (with full path)? You are using a browser on the same
machine that you're running catalyst on aren't you?

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  For this and the answers to many other questions don't ask me.