[Catalyst] Requirement for Makfile.PL or Build.PL in "home"?

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:40:31 GMT 2007

I agree this should be documented somewhere, since I was falling into
the same problem with my toy app and ended up 'touch'ing the dummy
Makefile.PL.

For our work stuff, we removed Makefile.PL as well but we're setting
CATALYST_HOME environment variable from our app launching script.

On 5/28/07, Jeff Chimene <jchimene at gmail.com> wrote:
> In Catalyst::Utils::home
> is the following requirement documented anywhere?
> # only return the dir if it has a Makefile.PL or Build.PL
> if (-f $home->file("Makefile.PL") or -f $home->file("Build.PL"))
>
> Cheers,
> jec

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa