[Catalyst] installing Cache::Memcached::Managed without failed tests?

John Goulah jgoulah at gmail.com
Wed May 30 15:40:59 GMT 2007

As most people know, the Cache::Memcached::Managed is a dependency of
Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::Memcached.   If I force install
Cache::Memcached::Managed,  I can install the catalyst plugin without
errors, however, without the force, the 'managed' module fails many tests.
I'm wondering if anyone has successfully installed it with the tests
passing, and if so what versions of libevent and memcached are you using?

I'm using libevent-1.3b and memcached-1.2.1.

I tried to post the errors, but the  message was apparently too big for the
list.  In other words, there are lots of errors.  Also, I reproduced this on
3 different machines (one 32bit, one 64bit, one mac os).

Thanks
John