[Catalyst] installing Cache::Memcached::Managed without failed tests?

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:29:58 GMT 2007

On 5/30/07, John Goulah <jgoulah at gmail.com> wrote:

> As most people know, the Cache::Memcached::Managed is a dependency of
> Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::Memcached.   If I force install
> Cache::Memcached::Managed,  I can install the catalyst plugin without
> errors, however, without the force, the 'managed' module fails many tests.
> I'm wondering if anyone has successfully installed it with the tests
> passing, and if so what versions of libevent and memcached are you using?
>
> I'm using libevent-1.3b and memcached-1.2.1.
>
> I tried to post the errors, but the  message was apparently too big for
> the list.  In other words, there are lots of errors.  Also, I reproduced
> this on 3 different machines (one 32bit, one 64bit, one mac os).
>

> Thanks
> John

Hi John,

I have 0.15 installed w/o any issue, but it looks like 0.16 has some other
issues with it.

CPANTS is showing failures across the board, but there don't seem to be any
open tickets against the module.  It may be a good idea to open a ticket.

-- =

J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...
http://www.toeat.com