[Catalyst] DProf

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 14:40:40 GMT 2007

Thank you for your help. I found some interesting information in the server
stats.

Can you please tell me what does contain the column CPU? I thought it is the
percentage of CPU usage, like the commands top and ps show, but I've seen
even a number like "1468.634" in that column, so it should be something
different.

Thank you.

Octavian