[Catalyst] DProf

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.com
Sun Nov 4 18:06:03 GMT 2007

I guess CPU is number of processor seconds required for the most recent
transaction.

Further down the server stats page you should see something like

Srv Child Server number - generation
PID OS process ID
Acc Number of accesses this connection / this child / this slot
M   Mode of operation
CPU CPU usage, number of seconds
SS  Seconds since beginning of most recent request
Req Milliseconds required to process most recent request
Conn Kilobytes transferred this connection
Child Megabytes transferred this child
Slot Total megabytes transferred this slot

Man page here http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_status.html

I've found the 'M'ode column where children are at 'W' status to be more
useful in identifying heavy processes.

Regards, Peter
Dragonstaff Limited  http://www.dragonstaff.com   Business IT Consultancy