[Catalyst] Re: "Save as..."

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 09:58:52 GMT 2007

Of course you can always do something that gets the filename from the
GET or POST request:  i.e.

http://www.myapp.com/get/some/data/here?filename=frobnicate.csv

or POST equivalent.

I'd post some code illustrating this, but it should be obvious.
Besides,  I left the power supply for my dev  laptop at work over the
weekend ;)