[Catalyst] PathPart help

Ashley Pond V apv at sedition.com
Thu Nov 15 20:53:11 GMT 2007

That is really cool and answers something I've wanted to do for a
long time (let the user define the URI to customize a package). I
have a question. Using the PathPrefix seems to work as advertised but
it does not replace the default path.

So, in a test I just did, MyApp::Controller::Article with __PACKAGE__-
 >config( path => 'a' ) gives the expected, new, result at path "/a"
but also still responds at "/article." Seems like this is not DWIW or
M. (I'm using the sample sub in the post, not the trunk code).

The others replace correctly though(?).

/a == /article
   but
/a/id works while /article/id fails as I'd like.

-Ashley