[Catalyst] Fancy graphing -> like Google Finance, anybody done it?

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Fri Nov 16 20:15:00 GMT 2007

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007, Steve Atkins wrote:

> Open flash chart. It's flash, but you don't have to write any flash.
> http://teethgrinder.co.uk/open-flash-chart/

Funny you should mention this. I'm about to upload a distro to CPAN which
provides a high-level API for generating data for OFC. The Perl API it
comes with is garbage, and the data format is insane, but it makes pretty
graphs so I decided to try to make a nice API for it.

It's called Chart::OFC and I'll upload it later today, I think.

-dave