[Catalyst] Fancy graphing -> like Google Finance, anybody done it?

Jason Kohles email at jasonkohles.com
Sun Nov 18 01:35:41 GMT 2007

On Nov 16, 2007, at 3:15 PM, Dave Rolsky wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Nov 2007, Steve Atkins wrote:
>
>> Open flash chart. It's flash, but you don't have to write any flash.
>> http://teethgrinder.co.uk/open-flash-chart/
>
> Funny you should mention this. I'm about to upload a distro to CPAN
> which provides a high-level API for generating data for OFC. The
> Perl API it comes with is garbage, and the data format is insane,
> but it makes pretty graphs so I decided to try to make a nice API
> for it.
>
> It's called Chart::OFC and I'll upload it later today, I think.

Hope you don't mind, but I was working on an Advent Calendar entry
using Open Flash Chart with Catalyst, and when I saw your package get
uploaded, decided to use that for the tutorial instead of the lousy
library that comes with OFC...

--
Jason Kohles, RHCA RHCDS RHCE
email at jasonkohles.com - http://www.jasonkohles.com/