[Catalyst] catalystframework.org exired

Ronald J Kimball rkimball+catalyst at pangeamedia.com
Mon Nov 19 15:50:39 GMT 2007

According to the whois record, it appears the domain has already been
renewed:

Domain ID:D108520399-LROR
Domain Name:CATALYSTFRAMEWORK.ORG
Created On:14-Nov-2005 14:17:32 UTC
Last Updated On:19-Nov-2007 14:17:38 UTC
Expiration Date:14-Nov-2008 14:17:32 UTC

It is stupid that they apparently can't allow a payment without putting
the payer in control of the domain.

Ronald