[Catalyst] catalystframework.org exired

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Nov 19 17:17:25 GMT 2007

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 10:50:39AM -0500, Ronald J Kimball wrote:
> According to the whois record, it appears the domain has already been
> renewed:
>
> Domain ID:D108520399-LROR
> Domain Name:CATALYSTFRAMEWORK.ORG
> Created On:14-Nov-2005 14:17:32 UTC
> Last Updated On:19-Nov-2007 14:17:38 UTC
> Expiration Date:14-Nov-2008 14:17:32 UTC
>

> It is stupid that they apparently can't allow a payment without putting
> the payer in control of the domain.

They also refused to transfer it a couple months ago because it was 'too
close to expiry' which is why it hasn't been moved to Shadowcat's control
yet.

I'll get in touch with nothingmuch as soon as possible and get that sorted,
then we can handle the renewals from here on in.

Oh, and for added bonus points they've reset the goddamn nameservers so DNS
is fucked. Everybody use catalyst.perl.org in the meantime please.