[Catalyst] Shared Host Setup

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Tue Nov 20 18:16:30 GMT 2007

Someone said they were going to write a advent calendar entry for using
local::lib so I was waiting for that. But just wanted to share my
solution as an alternative because some shared hosts are big pains to
work with. Some don't even allow outbound connections so using cpan is
not an option. So you would basically have to package everything up and
lay it down.

Thanks,
Ali Mesdaq
Security Researcher II