[Catalyst] Catalyst Unicode woes ctd.

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Tue Oct 2 18:26:26 GMT 2007

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 05:58:09PM +0200, Matthias Zeichmann wrote:
> hi list,
> i built a simple testapp based on what i presumed "best
> practices" in Catalyst for unicode handling were:
> C:P:Unicode in main app; use utf8 in controllers that actually have
> utf8 characters in them, ENCODING => 'utf8' in C:V:TT. also
> charset=utf-8 is explicitly specified in the content-type headers.
> still the output is pretty much broken; i got a template with german
> umlauts and an insert directive that inserts another template with
> umlauts

I'm not so sure Template::Provider will decode INSERTed templates.

It probably should, though.

Use PROCESS instead.

Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org

More information about the Catalyst mailing list