[Catalyst] serving static content from one controller?

Dustin Suchter dsuchter at ucla.edu
Fri Oct 5 12:47:20 GMT 2007

Thanks for all the replies- best mailing list ever.

Anyway, I'm planning on running lighttpd, but to date I've just been
developing with the built in Catalyst server since I've had a bit of
 an issue getting FastCGI/lighttpd working right on my server. I
guess it is time to fix that and then implement the solution to my
question here...

thanks again everyone,
-d