[Catalyst] extending apps to use alternate root namespaces at setup() time

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Oct 24 16:41:20 GMT 2007

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 09:09:34AM -0500, Peter Karman wrote:
> </tickle>

> This is a bit of an involved question. I'm looking mostly for feedback on
> whether (a) what I am attempting is sane and (b) if my method for attempting it
> is sane.
>
> I have a base Cat app called Foo. It implements some base controllers and
> models, as well as the typical Foo.pm class. I want to allow folks to use it
> like this:

Have you read the previous threads on this where I went into the closest
to sane ways possible in detail?

If not, first do that.

Then consider whether you'd be better helping us implement this properly
for 5.80 since the current structure isn't really designed for it and any
such attempt if only going to be -somewhat- sane.