[Catalyst] Warnings on application startup

Marius Kjeldahl mariusauto-catalyst at kjeldahl.net
Mon Oct 29 20:17:01 GMT 2007

Michael Higgins wrote:
> I also use Gentoo. Check out g-cpan and, more specifically, the catalystframework overlay.
>
> With any luck, this will give you consistency and a Gentoo-ish way of handling perl stuff.

Thanks, I haven't looked at g-cpan yet, but I have used the
catalystframework overlay with subversion. For the hell of it, I
installed the catalystframework overlay on the other machine which do
not emit the warnings on startup, and that went just fine; still no
warnings on that machine. So either I have some other module, outside of
Catalyst, which is screwing up on the one machine (possibly multiple
version of one module), or something else I haven't though of yet.

Regards,

Marius K.