[Catalyst] Catalyst + RHTMLO

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Tue Sep 4 10:31:57 GMT 2007

Is anybody here using Catalyst + RHTMLO, especially Rose::HTML::Form, to handle
forms? If yes, I'd like to know what your glue code (init forms from db,
re-fill from $c->req->params etc.) looks like because RHTMLO has a somewhat
different approach to handling things and I have the feeling that I'm doing
things overly complicated.

Other than that, I really like the way RHTMLO works and would love to see
something like a Catalyst::Controller::RHTMLO module which works similar to the
other form controllers out there. The existing C::C::Rose module is tied to RDBO
and thus of no use for me because I very much prefer DBIC.

Thanks for any hints!

--Tobias