[Catalyst] TT and UNICODE: Garbled special characters

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:38:54 GMT 2007

> Obviously, the string variable reaches the stash correctly. I wrote
> it's content to a UTF-8 file and i found the result correctly.

then I don't know. you could try updating the libs, but I can tell you
that I've been using TT since mid last year, and had no problems - i
have heaps of utf8 stuff.

but I've never directly put utf8 into the perl source as you are doing.

Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
find me on linkedin and facebook
BTW : 0873928131

More information about the Catalyst mailing list