[Catalyst] more catalyst talks

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Wed Sep 12 10:33:49 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I have another Catalyst talk up at:

  http://www.jrock.us/doqueue-grr/start.html

The talk is for beginners of Catalyst, but it covers building a full
application (doqueue) in just under an hour (and unfortunately omits
some stuff, but there's only so much you can do in an hour).  doqueue is
a web 2.0 (heh) site that I'll probably be "launching" soon, but the
full source is available at:

   http://git.jrock.us/?p=3Ddoqueue.git;a=3Dsummary

BTW, I don't think I ever announced my YAPC::NA talks to the list, so if
you haven't seen those, they're linked to from http://www.jrock.us/ and
the Catalyst wiki.

Finally, if your Perl Mongers group is interested in hearing one of
these talks in person, I can probably come out and give one.  Mail me
off-list for details.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway