[Catalyst] How to use querylog plugin...

Marcello Romani mromani at ottotecnica.com
Wed Sep 12 15:13:36 GMT 2007

Hallo,
     I've installed C::P::QueryLog and installed the template provided
by the pod doc, but I always get 0.00 seconds of elapsed time, no matter
how many db accesses I do.
The DBIC::Querylog doc made me think that perhaps I need to explicitly
assign the querylog object to the schema storage, and activate its debug
flag. But I understand that the connection is not made until some db
data is actually needed...

My question is therefore this: is there something I need to setup in the
app config to make querylog collect data ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Marcello Romani
Responsabile IT