[Catalyst] Some guidance needed please

Simon Wilcox simonw at digitalcraftsmen.net
Fri Sep 14 12:43:15 GMT 2007

Matt S Trout wrote:

> The docs are correct.
>
> That's just completely the wrong place for the create_limited method.

I'd better read them more thoroughly then :-)

I'm coming at this as an ex-Class::DBI user who uses DBIx::Class every
few months. Each time I come into contact with it the state of the art
has moved on so much it feels like I'm re-learning everything. But that
is most definitely my problem !

I appreciate that RTFM is the right way to go but could you give me a
clue as where the right place for the create_limited method would be ?

Many thanks,

Simon