[Catalyst] Mojomojo installation

Bernhard Graf catalyst2 at augensalat.de
Mon Sep 17 22:20:51 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I wanted to check out latest Mojomojo from CPAN, but got several
failures in the installation:

"make" fails because of missing dependency for Text::Markdown.

"make test" failures:
- t/c/page.t needs a current Catalyst::Action::RenderView. I've got
  errors with 0.04 that disappeared with current 0.07.
- t/c/page_edit.t fails test #4 and #6 because the order of the expected
  HTML attributes is not the same (expects
    <input\s+value=""\s+name="parent"\s+type="hidden"\s+/>
  but gets
    <input type="hidden" name="parent" value="" /> )
- t/schema_DBIC_Attachment.t: test defines attachment_dir as
  t/var/upload, but only t/var exists when test runs
- t/schema_DBIC_Page.t:
  not ok 9 - new children returned as descendants of root
  #   Failed test 'new children returned as descendants of root'
  #   at t/schema_DBIC_Page.t line 55.
  #     Structures begin differing at:
  #          $got->[1] = 'admin'
  #     $expected->[1] = 'child'