[Catalyst] Catalyst::Controller::Rose::Simple

Alexandre Jousset mid at gtmp.org
Sun Sep 23 18:47:28 GMT 2007

Matt S Trout a écrit :
> I think you should just rewrite the damn thing to use Controller::Rose.
>
> That seems like a much better idea to me since Peter Karman's code is already
> pretty stable and provides most of the things you need.

	Like what?

> Just provide a different interface on top.

	The interface of my module is just what makes it useful (well, at least
for me) and was the reason of its writing.

> Re-inventing wheels is not the Catalyst way.

	Can you tell me what I reinvented exactly?

> If you want to write everything
> from scratch every time, might I recommend PHP.

	That comment really upsets me. As we are in recommendations I would
recommend some smileys somewhere.

	I just wrote this module as a convenient interface for me to use  the
other modules for a personal project. I just wanted to give this to
others. That's it!
--
    \^/