[Catalyst] Usage of $c->uri_for and $c->res->redirect

Adam Herzog adam at adamherzog.com
Thu Apr 3 02:55:38 BST 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 2:37 AM, Dustin Suchter <dsuchter at ucla.edu> wrote:
> So I like the idea of the plugin, but I'm having a hard time installing it.
> I found one hit on the Internet that with a report of someone else having
> the exact same problem as me, but I don't see the solution online:
>
>  http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2007/09/msg631733.html

The changelog for Catalyst-Runtime includes the following, for
v5.7011: "Fixed bug where req->base and req->uri would include a port
number when running in SSL mode."

If you're running a version prior to 5.7011, try upgrading. If that
fixes the failing tests, then post back here. It may be the case that
the version requirement in RequireSSL just needs to be bumped.

-A

--
Adam Herzog
Email: adam at adamherzog.com