[Catalyst] Usage of $c->uri_for and $c->res->redirect

Dustin Suchter dsuchter at ucla.edu
Thu Apr 3 03:23:03 BST 2008

That seems to have fixed the problem. Excellent catch!

I had Catalyst::Runtime version 5.7010 so I used CPAN to upgrade
that package which brought me up to 5.7012.

I don't know of a nice clean way to remove a package you've
installed with CPAN, but it was easy enough to just run 'test
Catalyst::Plugin::RequireSSL' and see that it passed test #4 this
time around.

-d