[Catalyst] Meios

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:34:53 BST 2008

Hi there,

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Oleg Pronin <syber.rus at gmail.com> wrote:
> It automatically scans you models, and build an admin-interface where you
> can edit any data according to your models (data type, etc), search data,
> etc. It is not a gallery plugin, it is universal, for any project. It can
> edit/load any kind of data, including images, videos, etc. Did you see
> django's admin interface ? This thing is the same, but expected to be more
> powerful.

What underlying libraries do you use?  Have had a look at
Catalyst::Example::InstantCRUD (it uses DBIx::Class and HTML::Widget)?
 It's goal is quite similar to what you stated above (slightly more in
the way of Rails scaffolding - but at least it should be possible to
easily write such admin interfaces using it).  It is now pretty dated
- but I am working on a new version based on FormFu.  There is also
CatalystX::CRUD by Peter Karman (my plan is to use the controller part
from it - after we sort out how to interface it).

Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/